Tuesday 5 February 2013

Yesterday, I just completed my probation and managed to pass. I was confused at some of the questions, but with the help of my supervisor, I was able to pass and continue my candidature. I need to keep reading and get a better understanding of my topic. I am now looking to provide better access control for the data owner in a distributed computing environment where the data owner may share data with other users in his group but control how his data is being used. I will be spending the next couple of weeks reading literature on this.

Meanwhile, regarding the ECG application, I have now managed to successfully get a clean ECG curve. The app now displays in real-time, an ECG waveform and also the heart rate of the person using the sensors. This was mainly a result of incorporating code from AliveTec. I spent the last week trying to understand their sample code and managed to successfully incorporate it into the app. I still need to incorporate this code into the client side application as well. I am also looking for ways to provide automated ECG analysis to automatically determine cardiac arrhythmias.

No comments:

Post a Comment